Even professionally trained and experienced restoration contractors can find themselves up against unexpected challenges with natural stone, tile, masonry, and other hard surfaces. You don’t have to feel like you’re out there all by yourself. Our highly-regarded and experienced industry experts are standing by, ready to provide sound, reliable, time-tested suggestions and advice.
Fred Hueston is a master stone craftsman, Architectural Conservator, nationally known consultant, and the founder of Stone Forensics. Get fast and reliable answers to questions like:
- Why won’t this marble take a shine?
- Can I actually remove this stain?
- I’ve got an opportunity with a historical property. Now what?
- How do I treat this unique stone?
- What products will work best for this job?
Many professional contractors attribute their success to John Freitag’s guidance regarding:
- Complicated commercial maintenance jobs
- Pricing and selling large/complex jobs
- Specific product recommendations
- Granite restoration and maintenance